08 Jun Accounts Payable Manager
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will manage and direct the Accounts Payable team to ensure quality performance in processing and customer response/satisfaction. You will be responsible for overseeing invoicing operations to maximize effectiveness and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure the effective operation of the Accounts Payable team, taking a “hands-on” approach
• Lead all areas of Accounts Payable day-to-day process; drive process change across the department and across the end-to-end process through working and influencing cross-functionally
• Maintain controls within accounts payable to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
• Drive process improvements and system automation
• Drive leadership from within the team for change recommendations and implementation methods or procedures to improve the efficiency of the accounts payable function
• Help develop performance standard measurements, monthly tracking of key metrics, organizing a team for success, integrating collaborative and customer service oriented behaviors, and controlling efficient and effective AP practices
• Assist AP team in resolving account discrepancies by evaluating and approving investigations and resolving special cases
• Coordinate monthly accounts payable close process, including accruals; perform reconciliations and analysis
• Direct and supervise Form 1099 processing
• Develop, implement and educate employees and management on new and/or updated policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Innovation and ability to thrive in a high-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
• Proactive and timely problem-solver
• Must be well-organized and detail –oriented with the ability to work within constantly changing priorities
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP accounting systems with knowledge of procurement process and procedures.
• Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of managerial experience with wine industry experience preferred
• Experience with a high volume accounts payable environment
• Demonstrated success in leading, implementing and improving processes.
Company Core Values:
Teamwork – Be Each Other’s Partners in Wine
Commitment – Crush Every Day Like It’s Harvest
Quality – Good vs. Grape: It’s All in The Details
Integrity – It Takes a Vneyard
Safety – Tend the Vines
Entrepreneurship – Love the Wine You’re With
Fun! Smile! You Have Purple Teeth!
Foley Family Wines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Corporate Office (Santa Rosa)