02 Sep Celebrate from Home and Support Sonoma County Vintners
AUGUST 21, 2020
Chalk Hill Estate offering “Celebrate at Home” package and the “Elegance in Wine Country Experience” to support one of Sonoma County’s largest fundraisers.
Since its inception, the annual Sonoma County Wine Auction has raised over $36 million benefitting non-profit organizations throughout the region, including those focused on education, health & human services, the environment and arts & culture. This year, the Auction (September 17-20) is going virtual and Chalk Hill is helping participants Celebrate from Home by offering a custom wine and merchandise bundle featuring…
- 2017 Chalk Hill Estate Felta Chardonnay
- 2017 Chalk Hill Estate Wright Creek Chardonnay
- 2017 Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay
- Chalk Hill apparel, stone coaster, corkscrew, and a virtual tasting experience
Click here to register and secure this package.
Then, as participants sip on these three amazing wines, they’ll have the chance to bid on a unique 3-day/2-night wine country experience only Chalk Hill can deliver. Lot #116 – Elegance in Wine Country Experience – includes…
- Two nights accommodations, for two couples, at the heralded Hotel Les Mars in Downtown Healdsburg
- Dinner for 4 at chalkboard restaurant, located next to Hotel Les Mars
- Culinary tour and tasting experience for 4 at Chalk Hill
- Several Chalk Hill Estate wines selected by your hosts for you and your guests to take home.
To secure your Chalk Hill “Celebrate at Home” package and register to bid on the for the Chalk Hill “Elegance in Wine Country Experience” and other lots, click here.
Online bidding will open on Thursday, September 17 at 10:00am PDT. Live Lots will close during the Virtual Auction Celebration on Saturday, September 19 between 4:00 – 5:00pm PDT. Online Lots and Fund-A-Need donations will close on Sunday, September 20 at 1:00pm PDT. Personal bidding links will be sent prior to the online auction.