22 Jul Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for Foley Family Wines must be highly organized, personable, and well versed in the different aspects of Human Resources. This role will act as the primary contact for approximately 10 wineries throughout California, and potentially Oregon and Washington. The HRBP will be responsible for employee relations, performance management, education/training, onboarding/offboarding, administering pay, and enforcing company policies and practices.
This position will be based at the corporate office in Santa Rosa, with regular travel within Napa and Sonoma county, and some travel to the Central Coast.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
• Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough, and objective investigations when necessary.
• Coach and develop management teams on employee related matters to achieve optimum employee performance.
• Analyze data trends and metrics and provide recommendations for business decisions.
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Provides support and guidance when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Other Abilities
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaborations skills
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education & Experience
• A minimum of two years of human resource management experience
• PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
• HR experience working with wineries preferred
• Experience with Ceridian/Dayforce and Success Factors is a plus!
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
Company Core Values
Teamwork – Be Each Other’s Partners in Wine
Commitment – Crush Every Day Like It’s Harvest
Quality – Good vs. Grape: It’s All in The Details
Integrity – It Takes a Vneyard
Safety – Tend the Vines
Entrepreneurship – Love the Wine You’re With
Fun! Smile! You Have Purple Teeth!
Foley Family Wines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Santa Rosa, CA